At Sparks & Feros, we take the health and safety of our patients, staff and community very seriously.
Our practice is closely monitoring the situation around COVID-19 and following the guidelines being constantly updated by health and government bodies. We are currently operating as usual.
We are taking every step to ensure that our practice is a clean and safe environment for you and our staff. As a health care provider, we continue to uphold our high standards of hygiene and infection control policies and procedures.
We look forward to seeing you soon for all your eye care needs.
How we are making it safe for you:
We have stringent hygiene practices that are adhered to daily, and we have put in additional procedures to keep visitors and staff safe.
- Increased comprehensive cleaning through our certified cleaners, including increased frequency of cleaning for ALL medical equipment and high touchpoint areas throughout the facilities
- Hand sanitiser is readily available to patients at all clinics
- All staff have completed the Department of Health Infection Control for COVID-19 training, including safe handwashing procedures
- All staff have been instructed not to come to work if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, have travelled in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- We have reduced all non-essential visitors to our clinics, including suppliers, students & sale representatives
- Staff have also been advised to avoid non-essential travel and social gatherings
We are closely monitoring all available information provided by the Australian Department of Health in relation to the current situation to effectively prioritise the safety of our patients and team.