How to care for glasses
- Handle spectacles with care. Always use two hands to remove your spectacles.
- To clean your lenses use an optical lens cloth – microfibre or soft chamois.
- Use a liquid lens cleaner with the optical cloth for a superior clean.
- Avoid regular use of tissues when cleaning your glasses as they can scratch your lenses over time.
- Lenses should not be exposed to excessive heat, aerosols or chemicals.
- Sparks & Feros offers life time free adjustments to keep your spectacles feeling comfortable and looking good.
- Free ultrasonic cleaning available in store.
- When you are not wearing your glasses try to keep them in a protective case.
All lens care products are available in store.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask our Eye Care Experts!