Australian made and owned Lacritec remains the ideal product to support patients’ dry eye symptoms.
Lacritec is a systemic treatment for dry eye, it is a fantastic adjunct to eye drops and is a great solution for those who are not obtaining adequate relief from drops alone. Lacritec uniquely combines a pharmaceutical grade fish oil with borage oil together with the proven benefits of flax seed oil.
Usage studies show that patients on Lacritec generally halved their rate of eye drop usage
and obtain significant symptom improvement. Based on its outstanding success in Australia, Lacritec is now sold in many countries around the world. The patented Lacritec formula now has many tens of thousands of patients benefitting from its proven relief.
Why Choose Lacritec?
- Unique combination of proven ingredients including Flax Seed Oil
- Dry eye treatment that provides continuous relief from dry eye discomfort.
- Unlike drops, works from the inside out to target the root causes of dry eye.
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, also provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from Borage Oil that cannot be easily obtained from diet alone.
- Offers uninterrupted dry eye relief with continued use; maximum results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- May replace the need for eye drops for many patients.
- A follow up of 209 Lacritec patients showed significant symptom improvement and a halving of their eye drop usage after 8 weeks